Everyday Foot Problems
At The Foot Hub we strive to achieve the best health care outcomes
At our Sydney foot clinic, The Foot Hub we strive to achieve the best health care outcomes for our patients. From young children to elderly patients our Sydney foot doctor is well versed in the diagnosis and treatment of a large variety of everyday foot complaints.
Our everyday podiatry services include:
- Foot pain, posture and biomechanical issues
- Common skin and nail issues
- Thick or difficult to cut toenails
- Corns, calluses and plantar warts
- Dry cracked heels
- Ingrown toenail
- Fungal skin and nail infection
- Diabetic foot assessment and patient education
- Child and adolescent foot complaints and growing pain
- Sport specific and occupational footwear advice
- Arthritic conditions
- Soft tissue injury
- Heel pain (Plantar Fasciitis/Plantar Fasciosis/heel spur/nerve entrapment)
- Forefoot pain
- Bunion, claw and hammertoes deformity (splinting and offloading)
- Stiff or painful big toe joints
- Midfoot pain
- Achilles tendonopathy
- Ankle pain and sprains
- Shin pain (medial tibial stress syndrome)
- Knee pain secondary to foot posture
- Uneven shoe wear and fitting difficulties
The Foot Hub
How we are different
Part of what makes The Foot Hub different is our consultative approach to podiatry and patient treatment. We also bring a modern and investigative method to our podiatry clinics, keeping up to date with cutting-edge foot treatments and research.
We want to give our patients the best possible treatment, with compassion and care, and we always focus on keeping your experience pain-free. We’re here to help, not hurt.
At the Foot Hub we pride ourselves on creating strong relationships with our patients, and making sure that their experience with us is straightforward and comfortable.