At The Foot Hub, our number one priority is the safety and health of our patients and our employees.
We have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak on a daily basis and following the guidance of the World Health Organisation and Australia’s Chief Medical Officer.
Our Clinics remain open with following increased precautionary measures in line with these authorities to ensure the safety of our community.
Some of the measures we regularly adhere to, or have implemented specifically for COVID-19 include:
- Standard infection control procedures to reduce the spread of any infection;
- Increased the frequency of disinfectant cleaning of all Clinics.
- Re-trained all staff about best hygiene practices including social distancing and washing hands between patient interactions
- Increased the supply and access of hand sanitisers, disinfectant sprays & cleaners as well as tissues across all treatment rooms.
- Limiting treatment rooms to one patient and podiatrist (career or guardians allowed)
Your safety is critical, so we have requested that if any member of the team feels unwell, they remain at home. We encourage our patients to do the same and play your part in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
In line with this we ask that you please ring us today to reschedule your appointment if you:
- Have had contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- Have returned from USA, mainland China, Iran, Italy or Republic of Korea in the last 14 days
- Have arrived in Australia from overseas as of 16 March 2020
- Are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat
Please note that this may change as the global situation develops. We continue to closely monitor the situation and amend our processes accordingly.
If you have concerns or questions, please call us ahead of your visit.
We hope this information provides you with some reassurance, as we’re open and ready to support you with your ongoing foot care needs.
We encourage all patients that are currently experiencing any urgent foot conditions like ingrown toenails to come into our clinics and avoid hospital emergency departments.
We are all one family and here to support one another. Look out for your family, friends and neighbours.
The Foot Hub Team